compensation: Competitive Salary and Benefits Package employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Join DEFENDERS, the only ADT-Authorized Premier Provider for home security systems. Defenders has an immediate opening for a Sales Representative to help residential homeowners select the best security and technology solutions for their needs and budget. This position includes outside sales to existing customers, relationship development and account management.
Each home you visit has already purchased a base security system install. No cold calling or lead generation necessary! The Sales Representative will have a primary responsibility of further developing existing customer relationships with key local ADT home security accounts.
LEARN FROM THE BEST! If you are driven and have a passion for sales, DEFENDERS will provide you with the resources, and training you need to be successful. DEFENDERS training program has been recognized & ranked 17th of the 125 best training companies in the world. All Sales Representatives will receive hands-on, paid training in a state-of-the-art simulated home environment at our corporate office in Indianapolis. We will teach you the simple 11 step process of installing the wireless system and you will learn how to thoroughly protect the customer's home.
DEFENDERS offer an exciting compensation plan with uncapped earnings potential. Top producers are making well over six figures at DEFENDERS.
• Quickly absorb and retain product knowledge
• Build rapport and trust with customers
• Upsell products and services to customers who've purchased base package
• Sell & Install Security Systems (full training provided)
• Travel to existing clients' home when services are needed
• GED or HS Diploma equivalent
• Some sales experience preferred
• Security or home technology background a plus but not required
• High energy and a desire to grow within our company
• Excellent sales, communication and customer service skills a must
• A valid driver's license and reliable vehicle
• Must own a cell phone
• Must complete and pass a pre-employment/drug background check
If found to be qualified for the next step of our process, you may receive an email and/or text message from our DEFENDERS Talent Attraction team.
All qualified applicants to DEFENDERS will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran's status, age, or disability.