Chavez & Sons Landscape
QR Code Link to This Post
show contact info
Hydroseeding: Is it Right for Your Lawn?
Hydroseeding is a cost-effective way to distribute grass seed on
• Cost effective: Hydroseeding a large area is less expensive than sodding with
• Quality grass: Hydroseed mixtures coat grass seed in mulch and fertilizer, so seeds
germinate faster than with other methods.
• Erosion control: Hydroseed holds moisture and protects against erosion from wind,
rain, and pests.
• Weed prevention: Hydroseed mixtures contain fewer weed seeds, and grass seed
is coated in a slurry to help germinate and stamp out weeds while growing.
• CALL OR TEXT FOR FREE CONSULTATION, FREE ESTIMATE show contact info