Our Customer Service Representatives’ are our customers’ first impression of our company and they must be neat in appearance and dress nice. They must be positive, friendly and have the necessary confidence to meet with strangers and make them feel inclined to do business with our company. The ideal team member is highly energetic, loves interacting with people, and maintains a great attitude in a fast-paced environment. If you have construction experience, that is a plus, but, not necessary. We are not looking for a seasoned sales person. This job is an entry level job for a recent college graduate or someone with some college education. Our Customer Service Representatives’ meet our prospective clients at their home or business to find out what type of fence they need installed. All of our customers call us for free estimates. The Customer Service Representatives’ look at the job site and draw up the diagram of the fence. They also take the detailed measurements and information needed so that our corporate office estimator can figure the job. This position does not require any overnight traveling. All estimates are made within a 100 mile radius of Lubbock, Texas. Working hours are from 7:30 am until 5:30 pm Monday through Friday with an hour for lunch. This position also requires that you work every other Saturday from 8:00 am until 1:00 pm. The average work week is 47.5 hours per week (45 hours one week and 50 hours the next week). Starting salary is $32,000.00 per year with 7% yearly raises (raises given every six months) if the team member is progressing.
• Driving a company vehicle to meet with prospective customers at their home or business
• Measuring and drawing the diagram of the fence and taking detailed notes.
• Discussing with the customer what type of fence they want or need and giving them helpful suggestions.
• Verbally communicating with the corporate office estimator to ensure each job is figured correctly.
• Using smart phones and computers to effectively communicate with the corporate office.
Must be honest, humble, hardworking and dependable
Applicant must have a valid driver’s license
Applicant must have a good driving record
Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
Must be at least 21 years old!
• Must have basic reading, arithmetic, writing and oral communication skills
• Ability to work effectively in a fast paced team environment
Must be able to pass a drug test and a background check.
We are proud to offer all full-time employees participation in our benefits program at 60 days of full-time employment.
• Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage Options
• Paid Vacation after 90 Days of Full Time Employment
• 401(k) Savings Plan after 1 Year - with a Generous Company Match!
• A Fast Paced, Fun Work Environment
If you are interested, you can apply in person at our fence supply center: