Founded in 1818, Bunge is a leading agribusiness and food company with integrated operations that circle the globe, stretching from the farm field to the retail shelf. Bunge has 35,000 plus employees at more than 400 facilities in 40 countries.
Bunge’s North American operations supply raw and processed agricultural commodities and specialized food ingredients to a wide range of customers in the animal feed, food processor, foodservice and bakery industries. With headquarters in St. Louis, Missouri, Bunge North America and its subsidiaries operate grain elevators, oilseed processing plants, edible oil refineries and packaging facilities, and corn, wheat and rice mills in the U.S., Canada and Mexico.
As a valued team member, you will enjoy:
• Great Pay: $23.65/hour with yearly raises
• Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA and HSA, and others.
• Very attractive 401(k) – Bunge will make a contribution equal to 5% of your eligible compensation each pay period plus matches 100% of the first 3% of your salary when you make a contribution and 50% of the next 2%. That means that if you contribute 5%, Bunge will contribute 9% of your salary!
• Gain Sharing Incentive – Up to 5% of your base wages plus overtime earned during the Plan Period (January 1st through December 31st).
• 1 week of vacation your 1st year, 2 weeks of vacation starting next year. 10 paid holidays.
• Career Advancement – There is room to grow into a Maintenance III, Lead Technician, and even a Supervisor at this location or others.
• Zero-incident culture – Safety always comes before profit and production.
• Stability – Bunge operates over 100 facilities throughout North America and continues to grow through acquisition.
Please apply at jobs.bunge.com/job/Muleshoe-Maintenance-II-TX-79347/477849101/
Bunge recently purchased Minsa and we are looking to build our team at Muleshoe, TX. Bunge has increased wages and implemented annual incentive pay opportunities for all employees at Muleshoe. Further Bunge has implemented comprehensive health and welfare benefit programs. Bunge is looking to hire qualified individuals for the position of Maintenance II. Performs maintenance activities including but not limited to equipment, buildings, grounds, utilities and other devices on a 24/7 schedule in order to maintain a corn milling operation safely and efficiently, complying with food safety and process quality standards. Performs electrical and mechanical maintenance on variable frequency drives, augers, elevators, belts, compressors, etc. Must be willing to work overtime and respond to call-in work. Supports the Maintenance Team to provide 24/7 coverage as per the schedule provided by the Maintenance Manager.
• All job duties require attention to safe operation and demonstration of safe work habits and behaviors. This includes the use of appropriate personal protective equipment for the job task.
• All duties include general area housekeeping responsibilities.
• Reads and interprets drawings and layouts.
• Sets up and operates the equipment necessary to perform all functions of the craft.
• Installs, maintains, replaces, or removes equipment and machines or any other production or maintenance devices.
• Makes repairs to and checks machines and equipment for correct operation.
• Performs electrical and mechanical operations necessary for the construction, installation, repair and operation of equipment and devices of the plant.
• Rebuilds, repairs, replaces damaged, defective parts
• Maintains a clean and orderly work area and removes material and equipment from job site. Assists in overall plant cleanliness and housekeeping.
• Performs miscellaneous job related duties as assigned.
• Works at all areas of the plant including, indoors, outdoors , confined spaces, and working at heights with the proper PPE
• Tests and repairs electrical circuits, components or systems
• Operates fork trucks
• Complete any and all other duties as assigned by the Maintenance Manager.
• Abide by all company rules and policies as well as good manufacturing practices.
• Observes all Safety and Food Safety guidelines and uses proper safety equipment at all times.
• High school diploma or GED is required or equivalent experience.
• Completion of an apprenticeship program and/or 3 years of equivalent electrical maintenance experience preferred
• Electrician Training and certification (Ark flash/High voltage).
• Basic PC/Laptop hardware & software knowledge and experience preferred
• LOTO training and experience required
• Ability to read and understand SOP’s, prints and manuals required
• Good organizational and communication skills required
• Ability to troubleshoot and repair mechanical and electrical equipment required
• Able to drive a fork truck safely required
• Must be able to proficiently read and write in English for the purposes of record keeping and safety training and processes.
• Attention to detail, mechanical aptitude, good verbal and written communication skills required.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a safety conscious environment required
• Must be willing to work overtime and varied schedules as necessitated by operations.
• 24-hour coverage is required. Employees work rotating schedule, the details of which will be discussed during the recruiting process.
Travel Requirements, if any (please indicate percentage): <5%
Language Requirements, if any: Ability to read and write in English is required for the purposes of record keeping and training. Bilingual in English and Spanish is preferred.
Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, citizenship, age, disability or military or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities