Paceline Collision Centers is seeking a motivated individual to fill the position of Painters Helper/Prepper. This individual will assist the Team Leader in preparing and refinishing automobiles according to industry standards and factory specifications. Must be willing and able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as necessary and must possess a valid Texas Drivers license.
Assist team leader in preparing and refinishing automobiles according to industry standards and factory specifications.
1. Cleans, sands and applies solutions to prepare and condition surfaces prior to painting;
2. Masks and covers areas not to be painted;
3. Buffs, either manually or with power tools, surfaces painted by Refinish Technician;
4. Follows Paceline procedures and the direction of the Team Leader; and
5. Maintains Paceline's core values at all times.
Perform other similar or related work as assigned.
1. Ability to apply knowledge of surface preparation techniques, painting equipment, power tools, and work aids.
2. Good verbal and written communication skills;
3. Ability to prioritize and accept responsibility for quality and timeliness of work;
4. Ability to maintain a clean work environment and employ safety precautions; and
5. Establish and maintain working relationships with co-workers and management.
In addition to excellent benefits, Paceline Collision Centers offers intensive training, personal development, and structured career paths that create opportunities for growth for all of our team members.